So you’ve just got a fresh piercing or tattoo?
Heres a useful guide on how to take good care of it and ensure that it heals the way it should!
- If you have some form of dressing, remove it after 1-hour or when safe to (at home).
- Wash your tattoo gently with warm water.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply anti-septic cream, twice daily for one week, then once daily until healed.
- Dont pick or scratch
- Avoid soaking in a bath and shower instead, it is very imporant to keep the tattooed area clean!
- Keep out of the sun, saunas, public pools and anything dirty.
*Each artist have their own method of tattoo care, these are ours.
Piercing After-care (PDF File)